The Twilight Saga

ECLIPSE IS GOIN TO BE WAY BETTER THAN NEW MOON!!! 100%

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

yes its going to be way better!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah it is eclipse is better
yes!!!! I hope)
yes!!! I hope)))
i think Eclipse is going to be way better that New Moon because there is a lot more action and also because the Wolf Pack And the Cullens work to gether to help save or in otherwords protect Bella
I also think that maybe Breaking Dawn will be better but it also has more to the book and i do think it will have to get cut down into 2 parts
yes cause jacob tell bella how he feels and they kiss she falls in love with him. i can't wait to see that kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEA iiT WiiLL BE BECAUSE
ECLiiPSE WiiLL HAVE MORE
ACTiiON THEN NEW MOON DiiD ;-D
I think so too! Eclipse will be a hundred times better than new moon. New was great but after reading eclipse i'm really convinced.
I hope so!!!!! xD
i actually hope so.... because it's my favorite book from the saga...
yeah! obviously! is moooore...interesting...I think
I LOVE ECLIPSE!
I CANT WAIT MORE FOR THE MOVIE!
Eclipse was one of my favorite books (a close second to Twilight), so I hope it is better than New Moon. Not that I didn't love New Moon and not that I haven't watched it everyday since I got it Friday....I just hope that Eclipse lives up to my expectations. And I hope that the scenes that I love are close to the books.....ahhhh the proposal. My heart may melt. I can't wait until June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service