The Twilight Saga

There's one choice, two future soul mates, two people she loves...one she'll have to give up forever..... Who do you want Bella to end up with? Do you want her to stay with Edward and join the dark but seductive world of immortals? Or do you want her to stay with the amazingly hot Jacob Black and pursue her human life for Charlie, her mom...Jake? What's your opinion? Bella+Edward=:) or :(

Tags: Bella, Edward, Jacob, choice, eclipse

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you jayjay Black. Finally someone understands!
i think bella should choose edward like she does that way the cute sexy Jacob Black/Taylor Lautner is still up for grabs!!!! LOL
i would like to say that she should be off with jacob but she doesn't deserve him..so she should just stick to her edward better off...jacob deserve someone else...
To all the Team Jacob fans. Please explain this to me. Why do you want Bella to pick Jacob? If she was to chose him and not Edward, there will be no Renesmee for Jacob to imprint on. The way I understand it is that imprinting is more powerful than the love you have for someone ( ex. Sam, Leah and Emily). Plus you cannot control who you imprint on. Once again, if she was to chose Jacob and someone else came along that he was to imprint with, then Bella would have no one. I think I will create a discussion question for this topic.
she doesnt have to give up both forever! She loves both Edward and Jacob but her love for Edward is different....one of a kind...once in a lifetime love!
TEAM JACOB! jacob is so hot and he loves bella and would do anything 4 her witch i think is romantic.
i WANT HER TO END UP W/ EDWARD SO JAKE WOULD HAVE A BETTER CHANCE WITH ME DURR I'M NOT THAT RETARTED
Team Edward
Pleaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. there's no doubt.... EDWARD FOR EVER!!! Hot Jacob Black? pppfffff.... I don't like him at all. I think Bella have to be with Edward, he is who really loves her, he is PERFECT

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service