The Twilight Saga

I was just wondering that wasn't Leah kinda very TOUGH for a girl....... u know right...
So Vanessa Hudgens playing Leah... Quite UNUSUAL. So guys just poll 'n' tell that ......
IS VANESSA HUDGENS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR PLAYING LEAH????? (try to give reasons tooooo)

Views: 29

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

No!!!!!!!!!! She's too much Disny-like... it would ruin the whole film
So is Vanessa actually playing Leah? Or is there someone else?
I reckon vanessa would of made a geat leah!
idefinitely think vanessa hudgens is the wrong choice 4 leah!!!!! she is 2 girlie and high-school-prom-ish 2 play leah.....leah needs 2 be tough and more mature than she is!!!!
Vennessa Hudgens is NOT playing Leah Claerwater!!!!!!!!!! Julia Jones is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Booboo Stewert is playing Seth!!!!!
i dont think Vanessa is the right choice... she's to stupid and is not an actress. better look for someone better!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! if vanessa hudgens played leah it would b horrible!!!! dont mix disney actors with twilight haha
I don't really have an opinion. I think that Eclipse will be great, no matter who plays it. A lot of people have personal opinions that she won't be because they don't like her, but if she was Leah (but she won't be-they've already chosen the actress) I would still love Eclipse and The twilight Saga movies just as much!

Just saying! :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service