The Twilight Saga

i was just wondering what your going to do... me and my friends are going to the midnight showing so we will be waiting in line for a long time what should we do????

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

well i would bring something to keep you busy. like food, music or something! for the new moon midnight showing i didnt bring anything, so i was waiting for like 6 hours doing nothing. now i know what to do to pass time!!!!! hope that helps :)
I would take a portable dvd player with me with both twilight and new moon(im sure it will be out by eclipse) to watch while waiting...you save money instead of paying to see them again...
ooh thats a good idea. thats awesome
i will prob either read eclipse while waiting or talk to my friends for 3 hours. and/or eat an extra large popcorn/coke.texting
ILL BE TRYIN TO KEEP MYSELF CALM WHILE WAITIN IN LINE ..... BUT I MIGHT JUST BUY MY TICKETS EARLY SO I CAN BE NERVOUS/EXCITED IN MY SEAT L0L =) I CANT WAIT AHHHHHH OMG
I will be with either mom or my friends and cousin. I'm bringing the book, making trivia questions (at the New Moon premier people had the Twilight Scene it game with them and shared questions with the entire theatre), bringing my iPod which has Twilight on it and hopefully by then New Moon too. And just being totally thrilled!!!!!!! :) lol. I can't wait at all for that movie to come out!!!
Awesome! i have twilight on my ipod too!
i can't wait to see it! anyway you guys should go around and ask people if they're team edward or team jacob and other random questions, that's always fun and one of you can video tape it lol!
I am planning to watch the midnight showing too, but I will have my husband and my friends boyfriend stand in line for us so we can do whatever we want. LOL

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service