The Twilight Saga

Your Favorite Scenes Which Should Surely Be In ECLIPSE:THE MOVIE

Hey, I was just thinking dat wat wud b the favorite scenes dat everyone wud want in ECLIPSE......
u noe mine wud be especially dat one-
CHAPTER- Wager where Jacob kisses Bella forcefully and Edward then stands for her woman...

Hey please tell me yours tooooooo..........

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

When Bella is going to see Angela and Edward follows her and she gets scared to confront him!!!
Oh yeah! That wud b a good scene 2!! I totally 4got about that one!!
I do like when Jake kiss bella! when the wolves appear with the new ones! and the part where bella, jake y edward are all together in the tent!
my favorite scenes are the:

scene when they are in the bedroom when the others are out and he shows her the ring

her punching jacob

kiss scene between jacob and bella

and so many more
o yea i <3 those
i think the one where jacob kisses bella and she breaks her hand punching him. then edward like gets all protective. or where jacob cuts his hand.
ok where to begin:
well the start to the end without messing with any of it!! but because its in editing we just hope that they dont mess anything up!!!
ok where to begin:
well the start to the end without messing with any of it!! but because its in editing we just hope that they dont mess anything up!!!
i know the tent scene is in the movie becuz reelzchannel had a inter view with the writter but i want to see the gruattion scene when bella tells edward the big secret
Wow, first off, the Tent Scene has to be in there when Edward and Jacob are discussing their feelings. The proposal of course. I mean we know from New Moon that he wants to marry her, but I can't wait to see where she actually agrees. I hope they keep it close to how the book portrays that scene. The battle of course. It should be awesome. And I really want to see the scene where Edward confronts Jacob once he picks Bella up at home after she breaks her hand. I hope if they include that scene it shows Charlie's reaction as well as the tension between the two guys.
That's the scene I'm really waiting for!! I really hope they put it in & keep it close 2 the book!
bella and jacob kissing scene... the proposal... the fight between edward & victoria...and the epilogue part with the letter

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service