The Twilight Saga

Johnny is off pirates of carribean and his character's name is Jack.Robert is totally a better edward!They say he is hotter ,too.Uhhuh, Robert is so hotter!!!!!!!!!!!!Do you agree with me or them?

Tags: UHUH

Views: 106

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Rob is perfect Edward for me, I can't immagine Jonny to play Edward, Jonny is not mature enough, I think, He is more like Jacob, but still not hot enough for the role. No Jonny, more Robward :D
EWwww NO NEVER
robert is awsommeee
Girl, u've got these things called issues.
Sin! Why are you even an Edward fan if you don't like Rob.
NOT TRUE AT ALL. ROB IS SO MUCH BETTER ITS SCARY THAT SOMEONE WOULD EVEN CONSIDER SOMEONE ELSE AS THE ROLE.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Robert fits Edward like a glove! Johnny should stay in the Carrebian!
Never.... There will never be anyone who could replace Rob as Edward Cullen... impossible!
Johnny D. can play Jasper's roll OR he can play the part of Bella's father Charlie but never Edward.
although i LOVE me some johnny depp...i can't picture anyone but robert as edward cullen....no one could do it the way he can...
Robert is so HOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT! Johnny is so NOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!
Nope, Johnny Depp is too old for to play Edward.

I wasn't too keen on Rob as Edward at first but now I couldn't imagine anybody else playing him.

How could you even doubt it?! Robert is the perfect Edward Cullen!

O hellz no! Robert is totally the right actor. but i bet if depp was edward in the movies we wouldn't want robert.. BUT I <3 robert so go pattinosn! !!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service