The Twilight Saga

DaneiMarie's Discussions (582)

Discussions Replied To (569) Replies Latest Activity

"Man Bella was way to cold to the Cullens I can understand her hurt but to be so crue…"

DaneiMarie replied Dec 22, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Oh my WOW!!! That was so freaking good! I cant wait for more please post more as soo…"

DaneiMarie replied Dec 18, 2011 to Breakin' Love...Sequel To "I Wanna... (Embry's Imprint)"

829 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by sσmєthín' вαd †

"That was brilliant! You did a great job with this chapter! I cant believe this happe…"

DaneiMarie replied Dec 18, 2011 to Trapped-Bree fall's for Edward <3

139 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Yesenia Veronica Martinez

"I cant believe Bella is dead its so heartbreaking. It was a very good chapter I cant…"

DaneiMarie replied Dec 16, 2011 to Lost...A very sad, sad Bella story. Bella loses all aspects of reality when Edward leaves.

250 May 31, 2012
Reply by desireenickels

"Ugh I dont like Bree and the fact that Jake would do that to Bella makes me not like…"

DaneiMarie replied Dec 15, 2011 to Trapped-Bree fall's for Edward <3

139 Feb 9, 2012

"WOW!!! I am so sad for Edward. I am hopnig that she isnt really dead and that the ch…"

DaneiMarie replied Dec 8, 2011 to Lost...A very sad, sad Bella story. Bella loses all aspects of reality when Edward leaves.

250 May 31, 2012
Reply by desireenickels

"It was good but I hate that Edward is hurt and that she did it. I dont like whats ha…"

DaneiMarie replied Dec 8, 2011 to Trapped-Bree fall's for Edward <3

139 Feb 9, 2012

"I thought it was great! I loved it and I cant wait to see what you have happening wi…"

DaneiMarie replied Dec 7, 2011 to Stronger than Words...All human...For now. What if Edward just met Bella only to find out that she was soon leaving for duty in the Army.

233 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Kelley Brady

"WHAT! I love that Renee and Charlie are happy and getting married and are going to t…"

DaneiMarie replied Dec 7, 2011 to Lost...A very sad, sad Bella story. Bella loses all aspects of reality when Edward leaves.

250 May 31, 2012
Reply by desireenickels

"Wow what a wedding! That was so sweet and it was so perfect. I loved the songs chose…"

DaneiMarie replied Dec 7, 2011 to THE ART OF FALLING GRACEFULLY

217 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by DaneiMarie

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service