The Twilight Saga

Navdha's Discussions (1,955)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"This just keeps getting more interesting. So what is the matter with Aniya? Is the b…"

Navdha replied Jan 11, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"No problem. We wouldn't be commenting if we didn't appreciate your work. So thank yo…"

Navdha replied Jan 7, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! They are K. I. S. S. I.…"

Navdha replied Jan 6, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Ohmygod! XDDD"

Navdha replied Jan 5, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"I too hope that they do. Medical issues can be a real b**** sometimes."

Navdha replied Jan 5, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Oh..okay.. I get it. I was confused about it, but I get it now. :O Is that so?! I t…"

Navdha replied Jan 4, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"I had no idea that you were going through this. I really hope the doctors help you g…"

Navdha replied Jan 4, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Eeeeeep. I really liked this chapter. The warning that Aniya gave sounded to grave…"

Navdha replied Jan 3, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Oh you should! :-P The last one was longer and filled with more rage. ;D hmm.. I wo…"

Navdha replied Dec 31, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"You do that again? You leave the story at another cliffhanger? Why!! Even the last t…"

Navdha replied Dec 30, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service