The Twilight Saga

Navdha's Discussions (1,971)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"You do that again? You leave the story at another cliffhanger? Why!! Even the last t…"

Navdha replied Dec 30, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Hey there Delilah. New reader. *waves* I started reading this fanfic last night whil…"

Navdha replied Nov 21, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Edward!! My heart goes out for him. Those last words of him were cutting through my…"

Navdha replied Oct 19, 2011 to False Impressions

465 Sep 1
Reply by Navdha

"Michelle! I feel terrible for not posting my review about your last chapter. But bef…"

Navdha replied Sep 9, 2011 to False Impressions

465 Sep 1
Reply by Navdha

"Its been two weeks since the last chapter was posted. So I guess we can't agree to a…"

Navdha replied Aug 30, 2011 to False Impressions

465 Sep 1
Reply by Navdha

"Michelle. The next chapter, please!"

Navdha replied Aug 30, 2011 to False Impressions

465 Sep 1
Reply by Navdha

"D: I hate it when that happens. I feel like throwing my laptop or banging my head ag…"

Navdha replied Aug 23, 2011 to False Impressions

465 Sep 1
Reply by Navdha

"I am a little late with my reviews this time. :3 First of all, yaay! They're in Aust…"

Navdha replied Aug 19, 2011 to False Impressions

465 Sep 1
Reply by Navdha

":( Its okay. Real life always gets in the way. Dammit.   I'll be a good girl and wai…"

Navdha replied Aug 9, 2011 to False Impressions

465 Sep 1
Reply by Navdha

"I was hoping a longer chapter. :c   Now m really curious! What did Edward do that ma…"

Navdha replied Aug 7, 2011 to False Impressions

465 Sep 1
Reply by Navdha

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service