The Twilight Saga

Seugnet du Toit's Discussions (1,021)

Discussions Replied To (952) Replies Latest Activity

"I wonder what she will decide to do?  Things are getting really complicated now!  Pl…"

Seugnet du Toit replied Mar 26, 2012 to My first FF Love in La Push: An Unknown Imprint

201 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Jesse Desplat

"Great update(s)!  Who joined the pack now?  Can't wait for the next part!"

Seugnet du Toit replied Mar 26, 2012 to Through the Eyes of a Vampires Chlid(sequal to Left for Dead)

186 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

"Poor Fred!  It seems Jacob also caught on to what is happening.   Maybe he could hel…"

Seugnet du Toit replied Mar 22, 2012 to Cold Gray Light

1034 Apr 24
Reply by Chris

"Meeting the Cullens must be an interesting experience for Rachel's friend Max.  Emme…"

Seugnet du Toit replied Mar 18, 2012 to My first FF Love in La Push: An Unknown Imprint

201 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Jesse Desplat

"This story is so intriguing!  I am glad Bella can confide in Esme.  It would also be…"

Seugnet du Toit replied Mar 16, 2012 to Cold Gray Light

1034 Apr 24
Reply by Chris

"I don't trust this Ryan, and what is Rosalice doing with him? Can't wait for the nex…"

Seugnet du Toit replied Mar 14, 2012 to Through the Eyes of a Vampires Chlid(sequal to Left for Dead)

186 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

"Some interesting twists and turns in the story.   It will be interesting to see how…"

Seugnet du Toit replied Mar 8, 2012 to One life ends, another begins...Bella is changed before meeting Edward.

43 May 2, 2012
Reply by Terry-Twilight Fan

"Sounds interesting!"

Seugnet du Toit replied Mar 7, 2012 to One life ends, another begins...Bella is changed before meeting Edward.

43 May 2, 2012
Reply by Terry-Twilight Fan

"I really enjoy this story and the way the different characters are portrayed. I love…"

Seugnet du Toit replied Mar 7, 2012 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

448 Jun 16
Reply by Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack}

"Tanya... Interesting twist!"

Seugnet du Toit replied Mar 7, 2012 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

448 Jun 16
Reply by Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack}

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service