The Twilight Saga

Vampiregirl's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow I finally got to read that and I have to say I LOOOOOVED it!!!!! I can't wait to…"

Vampiregirl replied Jan 31, 2012 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

448 Jun 16
Reply by Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack}

"Oh plz plz plz update and whatever u do DON'T TAKE IT DOWN!!!!!! I love how this is…"

Vampiregirl replied Jan 27, 2012 to Addicted...

159 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"thank you! that really made my day lol and i am about to post as soon as i can. im d…"

Vampiregirl replied Jan 23, 2012 to The Hunt Chapter 3

3 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Leslie™ (Yvette)

"no I'm not the only one who wants to read on on that story, jeesh! LOLOLOLOL but now…"

Vampiregirl replied Jan 13, 2012 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

448 Jun 16

"well at least Edward did the right thing and pulled away!!!!!! I loved the chap Deli…"

Vampiregirl replied Jan 5, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"of course I love Gabriel!!!!! who wouldnt?! who ever doesn't they will have to go th…"

Vampiregirl replied Jan 5, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"WOW!!! that was awesome!!! that also sounded soo much like Fred!!!! I loved the chap…"

Vampiregirl replied Jan 5, 2012 to Cold Gray Light

1034 Apr 24
Reply by Chris

"OMG!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!! I am soo speech less!!! I bet its Aro that they see lol sti…"

Vampiregirl replied Jan 5, 2012 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

448 Jun 16

"wow I loved that!!!!!!!! I am speechless!!!!!! I finally got to read it! now off to…"

Vampiregirl replied Jan 3, 2012 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

448 Jun 16

"hey no prob. I know what the holidays can do to people! look at my moms bf lol alway…"

Vampiregirl replied Dec 28, 2011 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

448 Jun 16

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service