The Twilight Saga

Peace*Love*Twilight's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (303) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel so sorry for Bella.  This has to be so confusing, I am sure I would feel the…"

Peace*Love*Twilight replied Sep 24, 2011 to A Different Ending (Completed)

457 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Destiny Brown

"Okay, so I was very sad to find out that it was only the Edward that she imagined...…"

Peace*Love*Twilight replied Sep 21, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"I also think it would be nice to see everything from the saga in Carlisle's point of…"

Peace*Love*Twilight replied Sep 21, 2011 to The Chronicles of Carlisle

285 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Peace*Love*Twilight

"New ReaderThis is really cool.  When you read about Carlisle in Twilight it kind of…"

Peace*Love*Twilight replied Sep 21, 2011 to The Chronicles of Carlisle

285 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Peace*Love*Twilight

"LOL.  Of course I will come back!  I have to see if the person is real or not and to…"

Peace*Love*Twilight replied Sep 16, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"I like the way you are changing things around.  I hope you decide to finish writing…"

Peace*Love*Twilight replied Sep 15, 2011 to New Moon--Edward comes back early (Closed Discussion)

72 Jun 20
Reply by claudia jimenez

"I just read your story and like it!  I can't wait to see he is real or not.  And I c…"

Peace*Love*Twilight replied Sep 15, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Oh my gosh!!!  I was thinking Bella going with Victoria and James was a bad idea.  I…"

Peace*Love*Twilight replied Sep 10, 2011 to False Impressions

465 Sep 1
Reply by Navdha

"Michelle,Again, amazing job!  I always love opening up my mailbox and seeing I have…"

Peace*Love*Twilight replied Aug 31, 2011 to False Impressions

465 Sep 1
Reply by Navdha

"wow......this is sad but very interesting.  I can't wait to see what is going to hap…"

Peace*Love*Twilight replied Aug 25, 2011 to Lost...If you like sad E&B stories, this one is for you.

29 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Delilah Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service