The Twilight Saga

Chris's Discussions (900)

Discussions Replied To (898) Replies Latest Activity

"HI Seugnet, many thanks for you comment.   Yes indeed, I'm trying to create some sus…"

Chris replied Dec 15, 2011 to Cold Gray Light

1034 Apr 24
Reply by Chris

"Rachel, Thank you for your comment, it's great when people do. I'm please the your s…"

1034 Apr 24
Reply by Chris

"Delilah,   Its a long time since I was at school, and even then I didn't take much n…"

1034 Apr 24
Reply by Chris

"Hi MC,   Thanks for the comment. I'm trying to keep the characters as in Breaking Da…"

1034 Apr 24
Reply by Chris

"Hi Reader,   Please comment on the chapter when you've read it. It means a great dea…"

Chris replied Dec 14, 2011 to Cold Gray Light

1034 Apr 24
Reply by Chris

"Back to Contents Chapter 10 - Danger   Carlisle sounded relieved. “Hello Edward. We…"

Chris replied Dec 14, 2011 to Cold Gray Light

1034 Apr 24
Reply by Chris

"  Comments on chapter 4 Hi D, Another really enjoyable read. What I really like is t…"

Chris replied Dec 14, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Suggest that you talk to someone who 'knows' about creative writing (- I know what I…"

Chris replied Dec 13, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"I have been thinking about this overnight (- yes I do think about your story when I'…"

Chris replied Dec 13, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Delilah, Thanks for your reply. I'm coming towards the end of what I would call 'par…"

Chris replied Dec 13, 2011 to Cold Gray Light

1034 Apr 24
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service