The Twilight Saga

Sabrina Cullen's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (573) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW! This is amazing. Haven't read any like this. Can't wait for more"

Sabrina Cullen replied Nov 28, 2011 to Lost...A very sad, sad Bella story. Bella loses all aspects of reality when Edward leaves.

250 May 31, 2012
Reply by desireenickels

"WOW! Delilah, you are out doing yourself again. I love how the tables are turned aro…"

Sabrina Cullen replied Nov 27, 2011 to Stronger than Words...All human...For now. What if Edward just met Bella only to find out that she was soon leaving for duty in the Army.

233 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Kelley Brady

"I love it. You should write more."

Sabrina Cullen replied Sep 29, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"I know! Sometimes I tell my husband I think he was made just to annoy me! LOL!  We c…"

Sabrina Cullen replied Sep 25, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Thank you. That's a man for ya. I want to name my son Thomas Liston but my better ha…"

Sabrina Cullen replied Sep 21, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Oh boy! New Vampire in the mix. LOL!"

Sabrina Cullen replied Sep 21, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Yes it's my real name. Very few people call me that now days. My nephew couldn't pro…"

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"It could be Edward. It sounds like him. But for some strange reason I think it's Ali…"

Sabrina Cullen replied Sep 17, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"YES! Your back. I can't wait to read it."

Sabrina Cullen replied Aug 15, 2011 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

451 1 hour ago
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

"This sounds really good. Please continue"

Sabrina Cullen replied Jul 9, 2011 to Missing Hope

25 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Andra Lee

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service