The Twilight Saga

Aleya :)'s Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (255) Replies Latest Activity

"Great Chapter! I'd go into my long reply like usual but I've got 3 tests to study fo…"

Aleya :) replied Mar 6, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Bella and Emmett are vampires XD Sweeeeeeet  Can't wait for more! *is going to go ba…"

Aleya :) replied Feb 28, 2012 to Addicted...

159 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"Oh dang.... Embry needed to know and if he had to find out through Jake then so be i…"

Aleya :) replied Feb 13, 2012 to Breakin' Love...Sequel To "I Wanna... (Embry's Imprint)"

829 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by dαrk hσrsє

"*jaw drop* ...... Oh my... I'm still in shock after what just went down I don't even…"

Aleya :) replied Feb 12, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"lol the first thing I saw on this chapter was The Ugly Truth XD That's like my favor…"

Aleya :) replied Feb 3, 2012 to Addicted...

159 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"Well I think we have a normal Bella in this one... well as normal as one gets when i…"

Aleya :) replied Jan 26, 2012 to Addicted...

159 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"Okay I've got a few things to say about this one... First off, sorry meant to review…"

Aleya :) replied Jan 22, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Absolutely fantastic! I hate that Gabriel is 'being the better man' in this situatio…"

Aleya :) replied Jan 9, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"You explained the witches just fine, they just seemed a little too unreal at first.…"

Aleya :) replied Jan 5, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Okay so I was hesitant to read your story, not because of you or anything but becaus…"

Aleya :) replied Jan 4, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service