The Twilight Saga

Carla M Marshall's Discussions (458)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"I am so sorry to hear you failed your class. Don't give up, you can still pass a cla…"

Carla M Marshall replied Jun 24, 2013 to Living is a problem because everything dies

312 Mar 5
Reply by Isabelle The Galaxy Defender

"I hope your test has gone well and you were able to pass your classes. I know what i…"

Carla M Marshall replied Jan 28, 2013 to Living is a problem because everything dies

312 Mar 5

"Please tell me you are about to put more up so that i can get some of my thoughts an…"

Carla M Marshall replied Jan 8, 2013 to Living is a problem because everything dies

312 Mar 5

"That was good. I am looking forward to reading more. How are Bella and Edward dealin…"

Carla M Marshall replied Jul 29, 2012 to Living is a problem because everything dies

312 Mar 5

"Poor nathan, he go hijinked and another mad at him. Looking forward to reading more."

Carla M Marshall replied Jun 11, 2012 to Living is a problem because everything dies

312 Mar 5

"Writing on here is so different then doing to get published. It is crazy. It was exc…"

Carla M Marshall replied Dec 20, 2011 to Living is a problem because everything dies

312 Mar 5

"I enjoyed. It gave me a nice little break from doing a form to be with a publisher.…"

Carla M Marshall replied Dec 12, 2011 to Living is a problem because everything dies

312 Mar 5

"It was very good. Looking forward to more"

Carla M Marshall replied Nov 28, 2011 to Living is a problem because everything dies

312 Mar 5

"can't wait until I read more"

Carla M Marshall replied Aug 20, 2011 to Living is a problem because everything dies

312 Mar 5

"looking forward to reading more and see what happens"

Carla M Marshall replied Jul 12, 2011 to Bella's powers

45 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by april cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service