The Twilight Saga

where-is-my-edward?'s Discussions

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"this was beautiful and it fits so well to the music, it made me cry... edward and be…"

where-is-my-edward? replied May 29, 2009 to Against All Odds (PG) AU/AH One-Shot - Edward is Mute, Bella is Blind

182 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by tika*thecomplexonee♡

"please write some more!! this is great!"

where-is-my-edward? replied May 7, 2009 to Aurora Bourealis--The Story of Renesmee Carlie Cullen (PG-13) some slightly mature content(only about as much as in a SM book)

385 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Kellie M. Cullen

"aren't you going to write more?! please!!"

where-is-my-edward? replied May 6, 2009 to 'THIS IS HOW A HEART BREAKS: A EDWARD CULLEN TALE rated PG-13 or T for TEEN

28 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Madi

"that is soo nice! please write more!!"

where-is-my-edward? replied May 4, 2009 to A Slant of Light; Quil and Claire (PLEASE READ!)

145 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Wolf lover/fanpire

"great!! keep writing! I just love Jake and Nessie together and I can't wait for him…"

where-is-my-edward? replied Mar 8, 2009 to Finding Myself (Renesmees and Jacobs story) PG-13 *Completed*

259 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by nicola pedro

"write more!! I love EPOV more than Stella's, but I don't care which POV it is as lon…"

where-is-my-edward? replied Mar 8, 2009 to 'THIS IS HOW A HEART BREAKS: A EDWARD CULLEN TALE rated PG-13 or T for TEEN

28 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Madi

"Great as always... I hope there's a Jake and Nessie scene coming... I just love them…"

where-is-my-edward? replied Mar 1, 2009 to

just now

"that was great! hopefully Jake and Nessie get it now..."

where-is-my-edward? replied Feb 22, 2009 to

just now

"Yeah the Bella issue is painful, but I like this, I am waiting for more, so write NO…"

where-is-my-edward? replied Feb 16, 2009 to 'THIS IS HOW A HEART BREAKS: A EDWARD CULLEN TALE rated PG-13 or T for TEEN

28 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Madi

"yeah when is the next chapter?! :( I really want to know what happens at the competi…"

where-is-my-edward? replied Feb 14, 2009 to Two Can Tango [T for Teen]

711 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Ashley :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service