The Twilight Saga

christina felan's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"awesome <3 as always hope your healing well"

christina felan replied May 23, 2013 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"<3 your my favorite writer great as always post more soon <3 :)"

christina felan replied Feb 25, 2013 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"<3 more please that was awesome :)"

christina felan replied Feb 17, 2013 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Delilah you are the best!!Please give us more i love all ur stories but this is my f…"

christina felan replied May 9, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"So SO So Good,please update again really soon lol PLEASE!!!!"

christina felan replied Mar 6, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Abbie this story is great on of the best on here,i hope ur doing good and just wante…"

christina felan replied Mar 1, 2012 to Saving Grace

1519 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack}

"great chapter and that was very bad of edward but i really hope he redems him self h…"

christina felan replied Feb 13, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"love it!!"

christina felan replied Jan 9, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"that was really really good cant wait to see who is coming :) update soon pl;ease"

christina felan replied Dec 29, 2011 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

455 4 hours ago
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"amazing u are one of the best writers on here hands down please update ALL ur storie…"

christina felan replied Dec 9, 2011 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

455 4 hours ago
Reply by Delilah Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service