The Twilight Saga

Cahryn K. Cullen (Ellice)'s Discussions

Discussions Replied To (245) Replies Latest Activity

"*smiles* Yes. Nessie really does not know about all the sexual innuendoes Emmett's b…"

Cahryn K. Cullen (Ellice) replied Jul 28, 2010 to Aurora Bourealis--The Story of Renesmee Carlie Cullen (PG-13) some slightly mature content(only about as much as in a SM book)

385 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Kellie M. Cullen

"Thank you! Much appreciated.....and I will keep you updated once I post more!"

Cahryn K. Cullen (Ellice) replied Jul 28, 2010 to Aurora Bourealis--The Story of Renesmee Carlie Cullen (PG-13) some slightly mature content(only about as much as in a SM book)

385 Nov 26, 2011

"Guys, I'm so sorry....... Stuff has been crazy in my life. Ever since May (when sch…"

385 Nov 26, 2011

"Cool, thanks! I'm going to check those out. And of course I'll have a look at your s…"

Cahryn K. Cullen (Ellice) replied Apr 30, 2010 to Aurora Bourealis--The Story of Renesmee Carlie Cullen (PG-13) some slightly mature content(only about as much as in a SM book)

385 Nov 26, 2011

"Whoooo! *hugs Kristin* Yay! I hope you enjoy it!!!"

Cahryn K. Cullen (Ellice) replied Apr 30, 2010 to Aurora Bourealis--The Story of Renesmee Carlie Cullen (PG-13) some slightly mature content(only about as much as in a SM book)

385 Nov 26, 2011

"*smiles* They're all on google...various websites....if I'm looking for things for…"

Cahryn K. Cullen (Ellice) replied Apr 26, 2010 to Aurora Bourealis--The Story of Renesmee Carlie Cullen (PG-13) some slightly mature content(only about as much as in a SM book)

385 Nov 26, 2011

"Nessie's bedroom in Edward's old room. (I'd love to have a room like this) =) Mayb…"

Cahryn K. Cullen (Ellice) replied Mar 3, 2010 to Aurora Bourealis--The Story of Renesmee Carlie Cullen (PG-13) some slightly mature content(only about as much as in a SM book)

385 Nov 26, 2011

"Chapter 10 Previously: “They are coming in two days.” There was a beat of dead si…"

Cahryn K. Cullen (Ellice) replied Mar 3, 2010 to Aurora Bourealis--The Story of Renesmee Carlie Cullen (PG-13) some slightly mature content(only about as much as in a SM book)

385 Nov 26, 2011

"Wow!!! I positively LOVED how you described the party! It was hilarious how Carlisle…"

Cahryn K. Cullen (Ellice) replied Feb 26, 2010 to COMPASSION: Carlisle's Story

226 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Jasella Cullen

"No no no...I disagree, sweetish bubble. He's beginning to fall for Molly, I think th…"

Cahryn K. Cullen (Ellice) replied Feb 26, 2010 to COMPASSION: Carlisle's Story

226 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Jasella Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service