The Twilight Saga

vampire lover's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (185) Replies Latest Activity

"soooo sorry guys ive been insanley bussy with school and training but i shall get wr…"

vampire lover replied Jul 28, 2010 to TRUE LOVE CONQERS ALL its bell and jake after breaking dawn he doesnt imprint on renessme tell me what you think

52 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by vampire lover

"BPOV 30 years later ive been alone for 30 very long years well not really i found a…"

vampire lover replied Mar 28, 2010 to TRUE LOVE CONQERS ALL its bell and jake after breaking dawn he doesnt imprint on renessme tell me what you think

10 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Alexia Jackson ~*Percy's Girl*~

"lol i wouldnt do that to use !! it landed on Rosalie oh dear emmett smiled evilly al…"

vampire lover replied Mar 28, 2010 to TRUE LOVE CONQERS ALL its bell and jake after breaking dawn he doesnt imprint on renessme tell me what you think

10 Mar 28, 2010

"JPOV WOW! i couldnt belive bell could move like that she was mezmerising, as i sat a…"

10 Mar 28, 2010

"BPOV Easter ...... oh dear this means alice has everyday planned out with some form…"

10 Mar 28, 2010

"and another BPO VI knew it was silly running away like that but i couldnt help it i…"

10 Mar 28, 2010

"FOUND ONE !!!! Chapter 4 JPOV After i showered and changed i returned along with the…"

10 Mar 28, 2010

"i will update soon ive got exams this week plus i need to try and find the missing c…"

10 Mar 28, 2010

"hey guys i reposted this lol does anyone have a copy of the latest bit i wrote cause…"

vampire lover replied Mar 27, 2010 to TRUE LOVE CONQERS ALL its bell and jake after breaking dawn he doesnt imprint on renessme tell me what you think

4 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Langston Price Smith

"MORE MORE MORE /!!!!!!! more i love it keep me updated please"

vampire lover replied Mar 9, 2010 to She's Back!

104 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by jOyCE

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service