The Twilight Saga

I_Am_Lauren's Discussions (742)

Discussions Replied To (739) Replies Latest Activity

"Aw, I just stumbled across the link again. This site used to be one of my favourite…"

I_Am_Lauren replied Apr 5 to Short Story Contest! Author's, one day left to have your stories in.

19 yesterday
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"To those reading, I'm going to be editing this story in order to better the story. I…"

I_Am_Lauren replied Apr 5 to The Key to My Heart

510 Apr 5
Reply by I_Am_Lauren

"D! :) Yes, yes... I know. I rose from the dead. Haha I might even give this a go.…"

I_Am_Lauren replied Apr 5 to Short Story Contest! Author's, one day left to have your stories in.

19 yesterday
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"Aw, Calipso! Thank you :)   I am not here anymore either... this site just kind of d…"

I_Am_Lauren replied Sep 8, 2013 to The Key to My Heart

510 Apr 5
Reply by I_Am_Lauren

"Hehe :)"

I_Am_Lauren replied Jul 16, 2013 to The Key to My Heart

510 Apr 5
Reply by I_Am_Lauren

"The Key to my Heart will always be my pride and joy. My first story to start AND fin…"

I_Am_Lauren replied Jul 15, 2013 to The Key to My Heart

510 Apr 5
Reply by I_Am_Lauren

"MamaD! Okay, I deserve a smack-down. I keep on floating away. Lol But, I promise to…"

I_Am_Lauren replied May 14, 2013 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"MamaD! :) Ah, how I've missed calling you that ;) I'm back! And have read what I've…"

I_Am_Lauren replied Mar 26, 2013 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"I do remember! :) We had a whole conversation about Heroes at one time. Haha! It's g…"

I_Am_Lauren replied Nov 22, 2012 to The Selfish Trilogy - One mistake. Many consequences.

1851 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Jesse Desplat

"Ah! Great Chapter, Jess! Amazing gift Bella has! How did you think of it??? Can't wa…"

I_Am_Lauren replied Nov 21, 2012 to The Selfish Trilogy - One mistake. Many consequences.

1851 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Jesse Desplat

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service