The Twilight Saga

Tw!light (Bella Cullen)'s Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Thankyou! :)"

Tw!light (Bella Cullen) replied Mar 1, 2012 to Forever After- A Breaking Dawn Saga

133 Jun 18
Reply by claudia jimenez

"Forever Lost! Chapter One Renesmee’s P.O.V He is ok, well he seems to be anyway. It’…"

Tw!light (Bella Cullen) replied Feb 23, 2012 to Forever After- A Breaking Dawn Saga

133 Jun 18
Reply by claudia jimenez

"The sequel will be coming soon. I've written some of the first chapter. :)"

Tw!light (Bella Cullen) replied Jan 7, 2012 to Forever After- A Breaking Dawn Saga

133 Jun 18
Reply by claudia jimenez

"Chapter twenty The last chapter Jake’s p.o.v Did I hear that right? Did Edward just…"

Tw!light (Bella Cullen) replied Jan 5, 2012 to Forever After- A Breaking Dawn Saga

133 Jun 18
Reply by claudia jimenez

"Will do. Thankyou. ;)"

Tw!light (Bella Cullen) replied Jan 2, 2012 to Forever After- A Breaking Dawn Saga

133 Jun 18
Reply by claudia jimenez

"Yes it's good that she did. You'll see how he responds in the next and final chapter…"

Tw!light (Bella Cullen) replied Jan 1, 2012 to Forever After- A Breaking Dawn Saga

133 Jun 18
Reply by claudia jimenez

"Where is that? :) Reply asap."

Tw!light (Bella Cullen) replied Jan 1, 2012 to Forever After- A Breaking Dawn Saga

133 Jun 18
Reply by claudia jimenez

"Wow you are actually right (the first thing you said about it being a bad joke!) Tha…"

133 Jun 18
Reply by claudia jimenez

"Chapter nineteen Bella’s p.o.v He looked better, well I imagine so. Even though I wa…"

Tw!light (Bella Cullen) replied Dec 30, 2011 to Forever After- A Breaking Dawn Saga

133 Jun 18
Reply by claudia jimenez

";) You'll find out in the next chapter."

Tw!light (Bella Cullen) replied Dec 30, 2011 to Forever After- A Breaking Dawn Saga

133 Jun 18
Reply by claudia jimenez

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service