The Twilight Saga

Miss_Becca_black's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"k ppl sorry i not posted in a long while had some major problems with my computer. g…"

Miss_Becca_black replied Aug 3, 2010 to Darkest of Shadows (REDO) Please Read chapter 2 is now up

5 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Miss_Becca_black

"k ppl sorry this took me so long to get out. i been mega busy with the end of the co…"

Miss_Becca_black replied Jun 30, 2010 to Darkest of Shadows (REDO) Please Read chapter 2 is now up

5 Aug 3, 2010

"going to post chapter 2 real soon. hope ur all going to enjoy reading it"

Miss_Becca_black replied Jun 27, 2010 to Darkest of Shadows (REDO) Please Read chapter 2 is now up

5 Aug 3, 2010

"for you guys that have read the old first chapter i have posted the new first one...…"

Miss_Becca_black replied Jun 7, 2010 to Darkest of Shadows (to those who have kindly read this. i have redone it. so hopefully now its better than it was before) PLEASE read the new one

12 Jun 7, 2010

"CHAPTER 1 JASPERS POV “Why after months of our absences had I returned?” I asked…"

Miss_Becca_black replied May 31, 2010 to Darkest of Shadows (REDO) Please Read chapter 2 is now up

5 Aug 3, 2010

"thanks guys fot the comments they mean loads to me. i also know that i havent posted…"

Miss_Becca_black replied May 31, 2010 to Darkest of Shadows (to those who have kindly read this. i have redone it. so hopefully now its better than it was before) PLEASE read the new one

12 Jun 7, 2010

"omg sammi, i cant believe u did that lol but it was funny. please post more soon"

Miss_Becca_black replied Jan 2, 2010 to How much can one heart take?

236 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by sweetcheecks

"awww sammi this is gettin really good"

Miss_Becca_black replied Dec 29, 2009 to How much can one heart take?

236 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by sweetcheecks

"awwwwww sammi loved it. tought that the dino bit was rather funny lol. post more soon"

Miss_Becca_black replied Dec 24, 2009 to Renesmee's Story... After Breaking Dawn ***Now Complete!***

415 Apr 9, 2011

"love the new chpter"

Miss_Becca_black replied Dec 23, 2009 to Unseen Love

227 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by xtheBLEACHEDalchemistx

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service