The Twilight Saga

Joy pinera's Discussions (478)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, D! That was wonderful. I enjoy it a lot. Can't wait for the next chapter. Ti…"

Joy pinera replied Jun 1, 2013 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

454 6 hours ago
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"Love it, D! Til next time. :)"

Joy pinera replied Apr 23, 2012 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

454 6 hours ago
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"Keep it! I love it, D! A change in Edward's character. Not bad. But I'm a little bit…"

Joy pinera replied Jan 26, 2012 to Addicted...

159 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"Hi, D! I have a hunch in that kiss by Edward. Mind reading, again? To Gabriel: I kno…"

Joy pinera replied Jan 22, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Oh I love this, D! Bella and Edward are like the King and Queen, Sweet! Yay!"

Joy pinera replied Jan 19, 2012 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

454 6 hours ago
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"This is what I love the most, Supportive family. And the Cullens showed it amazingly…"

Joy pinera replied Jan 15, 2012 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

454 6 hours ago
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"Hi, D! This is awesome! Bella is gonna be the queen of all vampire with amazing powe…"

Joy pinera replied Jan 12, 2012 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

454 6 hours ago
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"HI, D! I love the chapter. Jacob and Bella are doing well as being friends. You know…"

Joy pinera replied Jan 2, 2012 to Stronger than Words...All human...For now. What if Edward just met Bella only to find out that she was soon leaving for duty in the Army.

233 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Kelley Brady

"Thank, D! That was fast! lol Can't wait for what will happen next. :)"

Joy pinera replied Dec 29, 2011 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

454 6 hours ago
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"Hi, D! Thank you! That is much appreciated. I don't mind different dialects, I'll ch…"

Joy pinera replied Dec 29, 2011 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

454 6 hours ago
Reply by Delilah Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service