The Twilight Saga

Huntress's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"hahhh, i actually have no idea where that came from! and i am writing, but i'm just…"

Huntress replied Jul 8, 2010 to Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

81 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Kelci <3 Edward

"okay okay, i'm writing wendy :) how does renesmee sound to you? well, tough, 'cause…"

Huntress replied Jul 7, 2010 to Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

81 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Kelci <3 Edward

"ELLIEBUBS?! WHAT IN THE NAME OF MERLIN'S SAGGY LEFT BALL IS THAT?! sorry, harry pott…"

Huntress replied Jul 7, 2010 to Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

81 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Kelci <3 Edward

"i have no idea why i put boom. it looks good though ;)"

Huntress replied Jul 5, 2010 to Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

81 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Kelci <3 Edward

"the action, unpredictability and downright excitement of aleia :P BOOOOM :)"

Huntress replied Jul 5, 2010 to Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

81 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Kelci <3 Edward

"Amy... heartless killing machine?! that's a bit much! but if you think about it, in…"

81 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Kelci <3 Edward

"I'M NOT A MEAN PERSON! I'M SIMPLY EXPLORING IDEAS! :L TEAM ALEIA!!"

Huntress replied Jul 3, 2010 to Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

81 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Kelci <3 Edward

"PLEASE TURN THIS INTO A FULL FF IT'S AMAZING!! I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THE GRA…"

Huntress replied Jul 2, 2010 to A Snake's Secrets{A Draco and Hermione One-Shot}

18 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by JORDANCER97

"hmm... how about.... killing off all of the humans?! yes, no?! :L ahh, am i joking?…"

Huntress replied Jul 2, 2010 to Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

81 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Kelci <3 Edward

"ahhaaa, but i thought it would shake the story up if the kid got killed off! oh well…"

Huntress replied Jul 1, 2010 to Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

81 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Kelci <3 Edward

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service