The Twilight Saga

Vampire Girl*aKa Soph*'s Discussions

Discussions Replied To (382) Replies Latest Activity

"Thankyou for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!    Love Soph   xx"

Vampire Girl*aKa Soph* replied Nov 6, 2011 to Dark Moon...[Edward's New Moon] *Completed*

26 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Vampire Girl*aKa Soph*

"Chapter 24 Proposal I stiffened instantly, it was better than quivering from the an…"

Vampire Girl*aKa Soph* replied Nov 6, 2011 to Dark Moon...[Edward's New Moon] *Completed*

26 Nov 6, 2011

"Chapter 23 Request I wasn’t angry at Bella. I was furious at what she was doing. Fu…"

26 Nov 6, 2011

"Chapter 22 Reassurance As I inched my face closer to Bella’s, her heartbeat began t…"

26 Nov 6, 2011

"Chapter 21 Imagination I was staring out of the window I had climbed in many hours…"

26 Nov 6, 2011

"Chapter 20 Charlie     The flight duration seemed unbelievably short considering the…"

26 Nov 6, 2011

"Chapter 19 Nightmare             “Not fast enough.” Alice muttered as we made our e…"

26 Nov 6, 2011

"Chapter 18 Premonition My body made involuntary jerking movements as I writhed arou…"

26 Nov 6, 2011

"Chapter 17 Deathly Circumstances There was no exit. No way out for us. I never took…"

26 Nov 6, 2011

"Chapter 16 Reason They were coming to intercept us. Me and Bella. My Bella. Bella w…"

26 Nov 6, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service