The Twilight Saga

Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack}'s Discussions (191)

Discussions Replied To (185) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry! It's been forever since I've read this story and I just re-read all the chapt…"

Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack} replied Jun 16 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

448 Jun 16
Reply by Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack}

"Awe I can't believe it! Hopefully the cancer does go away like her mom said it would…"

Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack} replied Jun 24, 2013 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

448 Jun 16

"More please!!!! :) I really want to read this!!! It's great!!!!!"

Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack} replied Jun 21, 2013 to New Life, New Vampire: Queen Isabella Kuran

38 Jun 21, 2013

"Awesome!!!!!!!!!! Keep writing please!!!! It sounds so great with what is going on,…"

Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack} replied Jun 21, 2013 to Queen Isabella Kuran

11 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Summer Love

"I still love this story! I really want to find out what happens with everyone! I hop…"

Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack} replied Jun 15, 2013 to Another Life

127 Jun 15, 2013

"Sounds awesome!!!! I hope you write more soon!!!!!! If you do, please can you update…"

Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack} replied May 16, 2013 to What if bella was blind?

37 May 16, 2013

"Wonderful chapter!!!!!! It was great, and I can't wait for the next one!!!! I hope e…"

Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack} replied May 4, 2013 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

448 Jun 16

"Love it!!!! Please write more soon!!!!! Way to go Bella!!!! Lol thank you for the up…"

Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack} replied Dec 17, 2012 to Governments New Team

272 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by ☢Ƥℓαʏ Ɖɛα∂☢

"Love it!!!!! Thank you for the update!!! :) poor Edward, I hope Bella realizes that…"

Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack} replied Dec 17, 2012 to False Impressions

464 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Myranda

"Love it!!!! Its been forever since I've been on here. Thank for updating me about yo…"

Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack} replied Dec 13, 2012 to False Impressions

464 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Myranda

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service