The Twilight Saga

Vampiregirl's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"omg i am soooooooooo sorry i havent been on but i am hear now and i have to leave ag…"

Vampiregirl replied May 2, 2012 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

449 5 hours ago
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"OMG that was great!! YOU GO CHARLIE!!!! i am going to kill edward even if it kills m…"

Vampiregirl replied Mar 12, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"OMG that was AWESOME!!!!! you have to update soon plz. sorry i havent been on for a…"

Vampiregirl replied Mar 12, 2012 to Addicted...

159 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"wow that was amazing! i loved it! u have to update quicker jesh lol. plz plz plz plz…"

Vampiregirl replied Feb 24, 2012 to Cold Gray Light

1034 Apr 24
Reply by Chris

"Wow that was great! I loved it! U haveta keep going plz. I am not really surprised t…"

Vampiregirl replied Feb 18, 2012 to Cold Gray Light

1034 Apr 24
Reply by Chris

"Love it! Plz keep me posted! =) Vampiregirl (="

Vampiregirl replied Feb 18, 2012 to Treason.

121 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by →badwolf←

"WHAT?????!!!!!!! D!!!! how can u do that!!!? that is sooo mean!!! Edward needs to be…"

Vampiregirl replied Feb 13, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Oh D why did u do that?! That made me cry literally and not many stories make me cry…"

Vampiregirl replied Feb 3, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"(Sits back in utter amazement with mouth gapping wide open) wow I loved that soo muc…"

Vampiregirl replied Feb 1, 2012 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

449 5 hours ago
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"Aww Edward!! Don't give up hope! The bad boy always gets the girl. But, then again n…"

Vampiregirl replied Feb 1, 2012 to Addicted...

159 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Delilah Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service