The Twilight Saga

Edwardluvrgirl's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't see chapter 6 or 7. am i missin something?!"

Edwardluvrgirl replied Feb 17, 2010 to My night of death, My day of life ( some cussing)

314 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by anell12

"Thanks much!!! :)))"

Edwardluvrgirl replied Dec 30, 2009 to A New Start to A New Life This is set After Breaking Dawn.... Charlie knows that something is Up but He doesn't know all the details...Will He Soon find out?

444 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Savanna

"actually yes it is :))"

Edwardluvrgirl replied Dec 27, 2009 to A New Start to A New Life This is set After Breaking Dawn.... Charlie knows that something is Up but He doesn't know all the details...Will He Soon find out?

444 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Savanna

"lol :)) Thats what I was going for :))))))))))) lol"

Edwardluvrgirl replied Dec 24, 2009 to A New Start to A New Life This is set After Breaking Dawn.... Charlie knows that something is Up but He doesn't know all the details...Will He Soon find out?

444 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Savanna

"Chapter 34 Edward's POV We hurried downstairs after we had finished getting ready.…"

Edwardluvrgirl replied Dec 23, 2009 to A New Start to A New Life This is set After Breaking Dawn.... Charlie knows that something is Up but He doesn't know all the details...Will He Soon find out?

444 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Savanna

"Ilove Jacob too. He is totally hot. I'm a Team Edward fan thou lol :) I'm glad you l…"

Edwardluvrgirl replied Dec 22, 2009 to A New Start to A New Life This is set After Breaking Dawn.... Charlie knows that something is Up but He doesn't know all the details...Will He Soon find out?

444 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Savanna

"I'm glad you like it! I will update soon I'm typing right now"

Edwardluvrgirl replied Dec 22, 2009 to A New Start to A New Life This is set After Breaking Dawn.... Charlie knows that something is Up but He doesn't know all the details...Will He Soon find out?

444 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Savanna

"thatwas really good! more soon"

Edwardluvrgirl replied Nov 26, 2009 to Time Is Running Out- Bella and Edward In The 1900's

79 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Anabella Cullen Lunzel

"hey guy's thanks I will try to get the next chapter up asap"

Edwardluvrgirl replied Nov 22, 2009 to A New Start to A New Life This is set After Breaking Dawn.... Charlie knows that something is Up but He doesn't know all the details...Will He Soon find out?

444 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Savanna

"Thanks :))"

Edwardluvrgirl replied Nov 17, 2009 to A New Start to A New Life This is set After Breaking Dawn.... Charlie knows that something is Up but He doesn't know all the details...Will He Soon find out?

444 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Savanna

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service