The Twilight Saga

Bella Swan.'s Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (156) Replies Latest Activity

"Unfortunately due to my exams and the stress of that and four fanfictions to write l…"

Bella Swan. replied Jul 22, 2012 to The Sound Of A Heartbeat. Sequel to The Heartbeat Of Forever.

7 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Bella Swan.

"I know, giving you three chapters in one day is lame, but I don't care, I'm sucking…"

Bella Swan. replied Oct 16, 2011 to What if Bella had never jumped off the cliff? New moon. A Failing Heart.

76 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by haineko

"I'm making up for the years delay in chapter updates, believe me I'm appalled at mys…"

Bella Swan. replied Oct 16, 2011 to What if Bella had never jumped off the cliff? New moon. A Failing Heart.

76 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by haineko

"I know its been forever but between school work, fanfictions on fanfiction.net the l…"

76 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by haineko

"Aww thank you!! I most certainly will keep you updated dont worry!! I recommend you…"

Bella Swan. replied Jun 4, 2011 to The Sound Of A Heartbeat. Sequel to The Heartbeat Of Forever.

7 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Bella Swan.

"I'm so glad you love it!! If you havent read the first story The Heartbeat of Foreve…"

Bella Swan. replied Jun 4, 2011 to The Sound Of A Heartbeat. Sequel to The Heartbeat Of Forever.

7 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Bella Swan.

"Title: The Heartbeat Of Forever Link: http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfictio…"

Bella Swan. replied Jun 3, 2011 to Completed Fanfictions

340 Feb 20
Reply by Rebekah

"OMG!!! amazing, I love this soo much :) I cried :) xxx please update soon :)"

Bella Swan. replied Nov 4, 2010 to Golden Hero Chapter 6: Buried Regrets

12 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

"For those who don't know why I'm posting chapter 1 again it's because I've rewritten…"

Bella Swan. replied Oct 3, 2010 to What if Bella had never jumped off the cliff? New moon. A Failing Heart.

76 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by haineko

"To all readers of this story: Sorry to say but I scrapped this story :( But then I…"

Bella Swan. replied Sep 26, 2010 to What if Bella had never jumped off the cliff? New moon. A Failing Heart.

76 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by haineko

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service