The Twilight Saga

Delilah Cullen's Discussions (1,543)

Discussions Replied To (1499) Replies Latest Activity

"One day left author's! Please make sure you send your story to my email. Also, ple…"

Delilah Cullen replied 1 hour ago to Short Story Contest! Author's, one day left to have your stories in.

19 1 hour ago
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"Oh no Romance, you have until April 18th to have them sent in. Just be sure to read…"

Delilah Cullen replied Apr 8 to Short Story Contest! Author's, one day left to have your stories in.

19 1 hour ago
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"Lauren, Lauren, Lauren!!! So happy to see you back as I am Michelle. I really hope y…"

Delilah Cullen replied Apr 5 to Short Story Contest! Author's, one day left to have your stories in.

19 1 hour ago
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"Thanks Dani! Welcome. Can't wait to see your work. This will be fun, I promise. D"

Delilah Cullen replied Apr 5 to Short Story Contest! Author's, one day left to have your stories in.

19 1 hour ago
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"Hi Infinite! Nice to meet you. Please give it go :). The more the better. We need mo…"

19 1 hour ago
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"So happy to see some familiar names pop up! I'm also getting back into the groove of…"

19 1 hour ago
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"Cool, we rally need more author's to participate. Only have three so far."

Delilah Cullen replied Apr 5 to Would Anyone Read This?

10 Apr 7
Reply by BARBARA JACKSON

"And I forgot the link, lol. Here ya go. http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction…"

Delilah Cullen replied Apr 4 to Would Anyone Read This?

10 Apr 7
Reply by BARBARA JACKSON

"Sounds interesting. I would give it a go. Also, would any of you like to enter the…"

Delilah Cullen replied Apr 4 to Would Anyone Read This?

10 Apr 7
Reply by BARBARA JACKSON

"Great news! I'm fishing for some more author's, lol. If you have any questions plea…"

Delilah Cullen replied Apr 4 to Short Story Contest! Author's, one day left to have your stories in.

19 1 hour ago
Reply by Delilah Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service