The Twilight Saga

Isabelle The Galaxy Defender's Discussions (272)

Discussions Replied To (233) Replies Latest Activity

"Chapter 28 Nathan's POV It's been a week since the last time Carly spoke to me and i…"

Isabelle The Galaxy Defender replied Mar 5 to Living is a problem because everything dies

312 Mar 5
Reply by Isabelle The Galaxy Defender

"Chapter 27 Chapter 19 Nathan's POV I sat in a booth near the back of the place. I ha…"

Isabelle The Galaxy Defender replied Jan 27 to Living is a problem because everything dies

312 Mar 5

"CHAPTER 26 Carlie's POV   We had got the song perfect for Monday. It was funny and…"

Isabelle The Galaxy Defender replied Jun 8, 2013 to Living is a problem because everything dies

312 Mar 5

"The matter of fact is that  I don't have a cule I will try to update soon thou I'm…"

Isabelle The Galaxy Defender replied Jan 21, 2013 to Living is a problem because everything dies

312 Mar 5

"I'm Gonna have another chapter uploaded by tommorrow night hopefully. All will be re…"

Isabelle The Galaxy Defender replied Aug 5, 2012 to Living is a problem because everything dies

312 Mar 5

"CHAPTER 25 Carlie's POV I didn't want to speak to him. I knew it was childish but I…"

Isabelle The Galaxy Defender replied Jul 23, 2012 to Living is a problem because everything dies

312 Mar 5

"I'll be wrighting more soon now that I have had all my exams. I'm doing NCS so it ma…"

Isabelle The Galaxy Defender replied Jul 1, 2012 to Living is a problem because everything dies

312 Mar 5

"thank you"

Isabelle The Galaxy Defender replied Jan 20, 2012 to Living is a problem because everything dies

312 Mar 5

"  Chapter 24 Carlie POV     It had been three days since the first day. In glee cl…"

Isabelle The Galaxy Defender replied Jan 17, 2012 to Living is a problem because everything dies

312 Mar 5

"ha ha lol"

Isabelle The Galaxy Defender replied Dec 24, 2011 to Living is a problem because everything dies

312 Mar 5

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service