The Twilight Saga

desireenickels's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (150) Replies Latest Activity

"PLEASE I WANT MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

desireenickels replied Sep 1, 2013 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"please write more"

desireenickels replied Apr 26, 2013 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Old-fashioned lace dresses are y'all hearing wedding bells ring cause I am."

desireenickels replied Apr 20, 2013 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"I love it please write more?"

desireenickels replied Apr 17, 2013 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

451 7 hours ago
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

"How stupid am I the post I did monday the website is wrong wrong wrong wrrrooooooooo…"

desireenickels replied Apr 13, 2013 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Go to http://www.youtube.com/user/fanficsontape And look for ;) Tales from the house…"

desireenickels replied Apr 13, 2013 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"I can't with for more."

desireenickels replied Apr 8, 2013 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

451 7 hours ago
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

"I can't wait for more and the other stories too. And have you ever thought about put…"

desireenickels replied Apr 8, 2013 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"please write more"

desireenickels replied Aug 17, 2012 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

451 7 hours ago
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

"if you need to take time out from your stories we'll wait you need to take time out…"

desireenickels replied Jul 25, 2012 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

451 7 hours ago
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service