The Twilight Saga

Patricia's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Will gladly wait for updates no matter how long it may take."

Patricia replied Jan 24 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"was wondering if you plan on writing more or if the story has been moved to another…"

Patricia replied Mar 24, 2013 to Forever After- A Breaking Dawn Saga

133 Jun 18
Reply by claudia jimenez

"new reader here. was wondering if you would be finishing this story or if you have m…"

Patricia replied Dec 23, 2012 to Don't Trust Me

58 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by ☢Ƥℓαʏ Ɖɛα∂☢

"loved it. it was worth the wait."

Patricia replied Jun 1, 2012 to The Selfish Trilogy - One mistake. Many consequences.

1852 Aug 13
Reply by Jesse Desplat

"I'm guessing that Aniya is Gabriel's mother but I could be wrong.  If I remember cor…"

Patricia replied Apr 18, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"WOW Loved it. Bella and Ryan fighting side by side was amazing.  Do they save Molly…"

Patricia replied Feb 19, 2012 to The Selfish Trilogy - One mistake. Many consequences.

1852 Aug 13
Reply by Jesse Desplat

"was curious when u would be posting an update"

Patricia replied Feb 17, 2012 to I'm With You(Bella/Paul Story *All Human*)

32 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Maria mendoza

"Hope Gabriel finds Bella before she is turned. One thing is certain, Gabriel will wa…"

Patricia replied Feb 13, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Wow. Did Emmett really lose control or did the Cullen's set up Anira? At least it wo…"

Patricia replied Feb 11, 2012 to Borne Again

186 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

"I realize that I don't comment a whole lot but I enjoy reading each chapter that you…"

Patricia replied Jan 29, 2012 to The Selfish Trilogy - One mistake. Many consequences.

1852 Aug 13
Reply by Jesse Desplat

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service