The Twilight Saga

bella's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Michelle ..  I have to apologies for not commenting on this story , but you know…"

bella replied Dec 21, 2012 to False Impressions

464 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Myranda

"Wow Michelle first I have missed u so so much and I've missed ur amazing story and e…"

bella replied Feb 1, 2012 to False Impressions

464 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Myranda

"wow wow wow Delilah that was AMAZING !!! the kiss of course is what I'm talking abou…"

bella replied Oct 20, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Hey Delilah !! I love this chapter so so much .. I thought it was a bit short .. LOL…"

bella replied Oct 18, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"oh Delilah .. I love to read new stories and specially good one .. and most defiantl…"

bella replied Oct 12, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Hey Michelle .. I'm so so so Glad that u updated .. I was waiting and waiting .. and…"

bella replied Oct 12, 2011 to False Impressions

464 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Myranda

"wow .. ok this is the first Time I comment and I'm really sorry about that .. I real…"

bella replied Oct 11, 2011 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"wow wow wow .. this is soooooooooo Great !! ok first of all Victoria and James I tho…"

bella replied Sep 8, 2011 to False Impressions

464 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Myranda

"Hey Michelle , I'm so so sorry that ur back was down , I hope that u r ok now and no…"

bella replied Sep 7, 2011 to False Impressions

464 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Myranda

"love this chapter it is amazing as always Michelle ..  I really wish that Bellawould…"

bella replied Aug 17, 2011 to False Impressions

464 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Myranda

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service