The Twilight Saga

Isabelle Richerdson's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (406) Replies Latest Activity

"How do you find the time to write all of your stories ? Brilliant story (chapter) i…"

Isabelle Richerdson replied Mar 22, 2012 to One life ends, another begins...Bella is changed before meeting Edward.

43 May 2, 2012
Reply by Terry-Twilight Fan

"Happy Birthday for yesterday it was a lovely chapter"

Isabelle Richerdson replied Feb 21, 2012 to The Key to My Heart

510 Apr 5
Reply by I_Am_Lauren

"What has Edward done i swear that boy does everything he can to make me hate him, wh…"

Isabelle Richerdson replied Feb 19, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Please let Emmett beat Edward he needs it the asshat so when are you putting Edward…"

Isabelle Richerdson replied Feb 2, 2012 to Addicted...

159 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"You have officially gone past the point of crazy, which is a big step might i add bu…"

Isabelle Richerdson replied Jan 26, 2012 to Addicted...

159 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"I cant wait for the meeting maybe Bella could possibly shield Edward from the rest o…"

Isabelle Richerdson replied Jan 23, 2012 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

448 Jun 16
Reply by Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack}

"So many things could happen and Edward really needs to get control of the broadcasti…"

Isabelle Richerdson replied Jan 15, 2012 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

448 Jun 16

"I knew it was Aro, Aro is going to kidnap Bella or maybe one of there visitors i rea…"

Isabelle Richerdson replied Jan 12, 2012 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

448 Jun 16

"Bella's going to have fun when she realises edward thinks shes lost sense of reality…"

Isabelle Richerdson replied Jan 11, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"this is really interesting. I've never read anything like it before and cant wait to…"

Isabelle Richerdson replied Jan 8, 2012 to To Choose To Not Choose: EdwardXBellaXJacob

9 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Jessica Elizabeth Burleson

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service