The Twilight Saga

Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~'s Discussions

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok bubs ELLIEBUBS! That's what I'm gonna call you from now on! Bye bye Elliebubs x"

Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ replied Jul 6, 2010 to Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

81 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Kelci <3 Edward

"All you've basically said in that post Nell is that Aleia went through some tough cr…"

Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ replied Jul 5, 2010 to Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

81 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Kelci <3 Edward

"Aleia is a heartless killing machine. Jemma is really sweet and nice, I am gonna mak…"

Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ replied Jul 4, 2010 to Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

81 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Kelci <3 Edward

"Ellie you are a mean mean person Heyy Wendy Feel free to message me with any questi…"

Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ replied Jul 2, 2010 to Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

81 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Kelci <3 Edward

"Ok, I'm good cop :L Pretty please comment We both work really hard on this and it's…"

Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ replied Jul 1, 2010 to Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

81 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Kelci <3 Edward

"New Chapter Guys Please Comment 7. Jemma Jemma looked down at the bump that protru…"

Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ replied Jun 29, 2010 to Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

81 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Kelci <3 Edward

"Sorry, what are you confused about, and I'll be happy to explain some background for…"

Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ replied Jun 13, 2010 to Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

81 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Kelci <3 Edward

"Ok heyy guys I'm sorry it took so long for a new chapter, I've had exams. I've serio…"

Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ replied Jun 12, 2010 to Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

81 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Kelci <3 Edward

"Heyy guys Just thought I'd introduce you a little bit more to Jemma with this banner…"

Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ replied Jun 11, 2010 to Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

81 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Kelci <3 Edward

"You're voice is much higher than a british voice, you should go lower lol And I don'…"

Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ replied Jun 11, 2010 to Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

81 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Kelci <3 Edward

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service