The Twilight Saga

Carmen's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm also interested!"

Carmen replied Jan 5 to Dreams...What happens when Bella's fantasy world becomes her reality? Edward was only suppose to be in her Dreams...

448 Jun 16
Reply by Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack}

"I know I haven't commented far too long but I do read all of your updates! But I ju…"

Carmen replied Sep 17, 2012 to Cold Gray Light

1034 Apr 24
Reply by Chris

"So I have never heard of the Possessors before but I really like it! It's clear to m…"

Carmen replied Sep 12, 2012 to Possessed by Twilight: Part 1

6 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Joseph Sutton

"I'm in for short updates on this story!! I really like it :)"

Carmen replied Jun 20, 2012 to Addicted...

159 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Delilah Cullen

"Loved the chapter! Edward is really the perfect man! I think Bella should wear the…"

Carmen replied Jun 20, 2012 to Don't Worry. It's Arranged

120 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Alyssa Cullen

"You're one of the best writers on this site, I LOVED the update! MORE SOON! xx Carmen"

Carmen replied Jun 12, 2012 to The Selfish Trilogy - One mistake. Many consequences.

1852 Aug 13
Reply by Jesse Desplat

"O D this is awesome! I wonder who her soul mate is and who her other half.. I think…"

Carmen replied Jun 10, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"It's ok I understand :) I might not always reply but I always read the updates! I am…"

Carmen replied Apr 30, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

"Continue please!"

Carmen replied Apr 24, 2012 to Lost Love (The Death Of Bella)-Preview

4 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Carmen

"Glad to have you back again D :))  it's awesome!"

Carmen replied Apr 23, 2012 to Familiar Strangers...A Bella Story. What happens when Bella falls in love with two vampires? Who will she choose in the end? New readers always welcome!

1262 Feb 20
Reply by Asher Swan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service