The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Alice' (49)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Never Again (Sequel to Renesmee's Diary) PG13

*Hey there, all you readers. As some of you may know, I wrote a story called Renesmee's Diary and the unfinished sequel to that story, Neve…

Started by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

65 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Amanda

Morning Dew (PG-13)

This is a collab story with me and Gianna Black. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED! ALL THESE CHARACTERS AND SOME SCENES BELONG TO STEPHEN…

522 May 29, 2011
Reply by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

I'm Only Me When I'm With You ~ an Edward and Bella Story ~ PG-13

I’m Only Me When I’m With You     Awesome banner made by bailey, darling. :)    Link to music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlTfYj

Started by Gianna Black

256 May 29, 2011
Reply by TEAM ESME

Poems From The Heart

I've been writing a lot of poems lately about what's been going on and I thought I should share some of them. A couple might be a little de…

27 May 2, 2011
Reply by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

Party Animals

Bella her cousin,Rosalie, and sister , Alice are going to NYU. They are little flirts/players and LOVE to party like crazy. But what hap…

Started by Janie z.

106 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Effy Cooper

My True Love

***Characters*** Mary Alice Brandon Cullen (Alice) Jasper Whitlock Hale (Jazz) Isabella Marie Swan Cullen (Bella) Edward Anthony Masen Cul…

Started by Raven Catanzaro

15 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Athena IDRPG

Fame Aint Everything

So I first posted this on the Team Edward discussion thinking that it was the Fan Fic discussion. Im keeping that there, but Im also postin…

Started by xtheBLEACHEDalchemistx

10 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by xtheBLEACHEDalchemistx

Ruthie and Nina's Reviews

Hello, I love to read fanfictions, and some people just don't like reading a story if they think its gonna be bad. SO if you want peo…

Started by Ruthie(Fame is Now Injectable)

32 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by xtheBLEACHEDalchemistx

Cullen Road Trip (;

What will happen when Alice has an interesting vision? Our dear Bella is whisked off (Without Edward's consent I might add..) across the co…

Started by blue eyes don't lie.

64 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by mii

A Doctor Who/Twilight Fanfiction- Regenerations (Are Hard)

Regenerations (Are Hard) Introduction   The newly regenerated Time Lady stood at one of the lowest ledges of the cliff face and let the wi…

Started by EleventhDoctorGirl

2 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by EleventhDoctorGirl

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service