The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Bella' (132)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time Won't Let Me Go

Author:  EMHW_Bear Pairing: Jacob/Bella Genre: AH, Romance, Angst, Tragedy, and Comfort Rating: PG13 Beta by: Project Team Beta Work In Pro…

Started by EMHW_Bear

105 Sep 12
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

The Selfish Trilogy - One mistake. Many consequences.

Selfish Bella tries to hide her secret from Edward, but when she becomes pregnant with Jacob, that becomes a little complicated. Realizing…

Started by Jesse Desplat

1852 Aug 13
Reply by Jesse Desplat

Cold Gray Light

Bella’s happily ever after lasted two days. This is Bella’s own account of what happened after Breaking Dawn, her growing understanding of…

Started by Chris

1034 Apr 24
Reply by Chris

New Vampire

After Breaking dawn, Something happens to Alice's Talent, after she went with Nahuel to learn more about half vampires, Edward and Bella ar…

Started by Asher Swan

45 Mar 21
Reply by Asher Swan

Living is a problem because everything dies

Living is a problem because everything dies Edward gives in to Bella so they do you know what. Jasper tries to kill Bella on her 18th birth…

Started by Isabelle

312 Mar 5
Reply by Isabelle

The Half-Blood Vampire

The third story in Twilight-Harry Potter Cross-Over, the Half Blood Vampire follows the Cullens as they become further involved in the worl…

Started by Erica

765 Jan 8
Reply by Ɖαωи ˩ɛσи

A New Life

(COMPLETE) Bella, Edward moved to Hannover, NH, to attend to college, where new adventures begins. They are not the only vampires in town.…

Started by Constanza Bustos

471 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

Warning Sign - Bella and Edward Story

About a year ago this I was writing this fanfiction but stopped and as part of my summer to-do list I PROMISED myself I'd finish it.   …

Started by Katie clearwater

47 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Natasha Willson

Bella's Goodbye

Everything from Twilight belongs to Stephenie Meyer, the remaining content of the story belongs to the author.   Preface   Once you fi…

Started by Donna Webster

40 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Donna Webster

Fan Fic awards for the months of February and March!!! Vote now!

Hello to all and welcome to February and March Fan Fic Awards. This will run to the end of March. I plan on running this for each month th…

Started by Delilah Cullen

9 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Delilah Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service