The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Bella' (132)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dark Moon...[Edward's New Moon] *Completed*

This is my fan fiction I wrote in 2009 - Dark Moon [Edward's New Moon], and I am re-posting it finally all together and in the right ord…

Started by Vampire Girl*aKa Soph*

26 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Vampire Girl*aKa Soph*

Pen-Pals

Pen-Pals       Chapter I Bella pov My Life Was Perfect, I had a family, wealth, popularity, friend’s and a boyfriend. I lived in the…

Started by Bells Swan klutz =)

24 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by DOG~LUVER

DarkNess

Prologue:  AwareNess "They were very beautiful. So endearing, so enchanting, you can't imagine. You had but to be near them to love them…

Started by Andra Lee

23 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Andra Lee

People find out (Don't comment not done)

People find out that the Cullens are vampire and the wolfpack are wolves.                                       Chapter One-   I walked int…

Started by You Are The Heart

2 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by You Are The Heart

After The Storm

After The Storm- Chapter 1 -Bella sat in her classroom, bored, just doing her work. Suddenly, she felt the urge to go to the bathroom.She…

20 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Taylor Jordan Duffy

Love is Pain

Love is pain   Chapter 1 Bella's pov I was sitting in the cafeteria with my hood on, Angela, Erik, Jessica and mike were all siting at t…

42 Oct 20, 2011

Rong one

Rong one         Ps:when you read the story lisin to this song   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn0LFzm3fpQ   (it brings mood to the sto…

16 Oct 20, 2011

Never again

Never Again Chapter 1 ~Bella's pov~ When I found out, they were coming back. I really didn't know what to think, I mean what would they thi…

9 Oct 20, 2011

Remembering My lullaby...A Bella and Edward Story

I got the Idea from Evermore Sweet and short of come up with my own ideah of i how i thought it should go I DO NOT OWN THE CARCTERS STEPHEN…

Started by Stephanie Ghulam Quinton Cullen

134 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Ashley Jordan

Losing Love

Bella and Edward have been best friends since infancy. When they were eighteen years old, Bella falls for Edward, and has her heart bro…

Started by Julie

318 Oct 13, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service