The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Bella' (132)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Discovering

Ginny Weasly was just an regular witch, but she wanted to stand out to impress Harry Potter, unfortunately two vampires were hunting in the…

Started by Amanda

45 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by haineko

Dancing Love

Since all the stories got deleted I'm starting a new one and I will only continue with New Love once I post it again. I'm sorry to all my r…

Started by Brittany

54 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by MusicIsMyLife<3

What if Jacob didn't save Bella when she jumped off the cliff? What if Edward did?

This is a twist on what happens after Bella jumps off the cliff. If Jacob wasn't there to save her, who would. (wink wink) lol. A NEW BEGI…

Started by Inara

1033 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Alyssa Cullen

Sleepless Nights ( Bella & Edward )

ALL HUMAN Bella moves to the rainy town of Forks in an escape from her troubles at home in Phoneix. What happens when she meets Edward? Wil…

Started by Leah Masen

49 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Indiana Louis North.

Fortune Favors the Brave- A Twilight and Harry Potter Crossover

A Note from the Author- Well hello Twilight fans! It's been a while since I've written on this site, but I felt the need to share this s…

Started by Koko the Mustache

61 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by ϟNelly Potterϟ

Never again (Edward and Bella story)

Never Again Chapter 1 ~Bella's pov~ When I found out, they were coming back. I really didn't know what to think, I mean what would they thi…

Started by Bells Swan klutz =)

32 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Isabella Marie Cullen

Betrayal of a friend

What if Alice was in love with Edward? What if she wasn't Jasper's mate? What if Edward is already married to Bella? Alice and Bella were t…

Started by Audrey Zacharias

18 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Audrey Zacharias

A Family's Blessing

Part two of a series.  If you havent read A Sister's Love, message me before you read this.   This takes place several years after breaking…

Started by Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen

161 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by PainfullyShy®

Mine Is Yours

Isabella has been a member of the Volturi guard for more than 600 years. Extremely powerful and hand-picked by Aro himself, Isabella holds…

Started by Daisy Hudson

6 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Bella loves Edward Forever

Embry imprints on and Jacobs Daughter

What happens when Embry imprints on Jacobs Daughter?      Chapter1   I awoke with a flash.  I couldn’t believe I dreamed about the day my r…

Started by Kale

18 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by MusicIsMyLife<3

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service