The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Edward' (133)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sunset Forest

They are coming back. Pain is ahead, but also is something that Renesmee never thought of. Love.                         Sunset Forest  …

Started by Marisa Wilson

202 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Chris

Always And Forever

Bella always thought Edward would never leave her again. Was she wrong? Edward left one day and Alice only saw glimpses of his future. She…

Started by Audrey Zacharias

26 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Audrey Zacharias

The Twilight's Heat: A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction

The Twilight’s Heat A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction   Prologue:   As I lay here in his arms, in this big brightly colored room, I smile. H…

Started by Envy Breeds Hate

141 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Chris

Reclaimed

Reclaimed Prolouge: Destiny is a funny thing. It toys with us, plays with us, molds us into what it sees fit like we consist of nothing but…

Started by Lizza Cullen

0 Nov 21, 2012

That was Then, This is Now

i do not own twilight or anything else it all belongs to it's rightful owners -Episode 1- // New York // ***Bella's P.O.V.*** I sat there,…

Started by Bells Swan klutz =)

2 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Renesmee Carlie Cullen

Till Midnight

Till Midnight Preference:             There was something hauntingly familiar about this stranger, something that tugged on my heart st…

Started by real life Bella

47 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by real life Bella

Twilight Chatroom

Twilight Chatroom A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction Comedy       Summary:   This is a Twilight Saga Fan Fiction that is all in the form of a…

Started by Envy Breeds Hate

3 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by carmelarouk

BANDSLAM!(Twilight Version-All Human)P-13

Popular girl Rosalie Hale is determine to face off her ex-boyfriend Emmett McCarty in a country's biggest music competion.But she needs a b…

Started by I ♥ Washington

21 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by DOG~LUVER

Can I Finally be Happy a Edward and Bella story

What am I gonna do? I didn’t asked for this, I didnt want anyine else to get hurt. It wasn’t fair. These were the words that raced t…

Started by Xena Marie

50 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Xena Marie

Leah x Edward (?) [If ya want it tell me, and take it!]

The first time I ever had any contact with Edward Cullen was when I smelled him. It was actually... a good smell.  But I had to keep m…

Started by Bre~The~Wolfeh

11 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Bre~The~Wolfeh

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service