The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Edward' (133)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love Thy Enemy

What if Edward was part of the CIA, who are hired to kill people. He is knowned to be the best along side Emmett and Jasper. Their job is t…

Started by Alice Cullen** {Elite Pack}

25 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Lizz♥

Designated Visiting Hours

When Bella returned to Forks after running off to rescue Edward, Charlie was ticked off like crazy and he grounded Bella... for life! He kn…

Started by Andra Lee

26 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by dmitri dixon

Truth or Dare:With the cullens :-)

The cullens and Bella play a nasty and disterbing round of truth or dare. But Edward dosen't want Bella to play becase she is human. Will B…

Started by alyssa cullen

101 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by alyssa cullen

The Hidden World

HP/Twilight crossover. Edward leaves Bella in New Moon and she goes back to London to live with her wizarding family. will fate bring these…

Started by XD Mini Minna XD

11 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Denice Cullen

Hired Love (ALL HUMAN)

Bella, a poor 17- year old who is forced to work as Edward Cullen's personal maid!Edward, a rich, spoiled 17 yr.old, who is dedicated to ma…

Started by kylie cullen-black

502 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Kelley Brady

Fireblast - 13+

Hey all! So, after popular demand, I decided to write Fireblast, a Carlisle+Esme fanfic. It's basically an alternate ending to Esme's st…

Started by Mrs Sky Cullen

29 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Tayla Hayley and Tia

Best Friends Until The End

This story just popped into my head so dont critisize me plz!!! It's about Edward and Bella but they are best friends. They have known each…

Started by xtheBLEACHEDalchemistx

189 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by MusicIsMyLife<3

First Kiss (EPOV)

First Kiss (EPOV) - one shotOther Fan Fiction by Erica:Actors Hooked on Fan Fiction COMPLETECullens go to Hogwarts COMPLETEDawn of the Phoe…

Started by Erica

55 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by calipso cullent

When Fame Collides

WHEN       FAME              COLLIDES                                                         By: Yvette<3:]       Banner ma…

Started by Yvette<3:]

315 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by DayDreamer

Edward+Jake=An Edake

Edward, Bella Volturi and Jake DRAMA Story! I'm writing about Isabella being Aro's daughter and Jake is part of the Volturi before he has h…

Started by Anabella Cullen Lunzel

58 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Anabella Cullen Lunzel

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service