The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Moon' (35)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Never Again (Sequel to Renesmee's Diary) PG13

*Hey there, all you readers. As some of you may know, I wrote a story called Renesmee's Diary and the unfinished sequel to that story, Neve…

Started by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

65 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Amanda

Morning Dew (PG-13)

This is a collab story with me and Gianna Black. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED! ALL THESE CHARACTERS AND SOME SCENES BELONG TO STEPHEN…

522 May 29, 2011
Reply by мadaмe~ғorevergιrl♥™

Poems From The Heart

I've been writing a lot of poems lately about what's been going on and I thought I should share some of them. A couple might be a little de…

27 May 2, 2011

The Twilight Comedy... I <3 Boobies (~written by: Alexa, Caroline, Claudia) PG-13

SETH: -walks in with I <3 boobies bracelet- JARED: Oh, I think we should ALL get those bracelets LEAH: Seth! That is offensive! PAUL: It…

Started by OMGitsALEX

31 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by « †‡Bailz Volturi‡† »

The Noon Moon (Renesmee's life after Breaking Dawn)

Renesmee and Jacob find themselves surrounded by problem after problem...It's as if time is repeating itself with these 2 mythical creature…

Started by Rose Volturi

57 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Alice Cullen (Keeley)

Through The Trees the story of the Daughter of Anarchy (((can be PG-13 at time )))

A/N I do not own any of the characters besides the ones I make up... This story takes place just after Edward leaves Bella, and Sam's cousi…

Started by Ashley Camero Black 666

36 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Ashley Camero Black 666

Dying Sun. [New Moon/What if Bella was too late?]

Dying Sun     This story begins when Bella goes to Italy to save Edward. But what if she had been too late? If the Volturi had gotten to hi…

Started by Lisaslovestories

633 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Karli Cullen

The Broken Pieces (Non Twilight Related FanFic)

This is fan-fiction is collaborated by my and Jessie Black. Non Twilight Related FanFic!!! Enjoy :)Chapter One: The Dreadful DayAs soon as…

Started by OMGitsALEX

3 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by F*** YOU ALL

I Thought You Loved Me...

***This isn't a fan fiction, it's just something that happened to me the past summer. I just wanted to let my feelings out. This story is c…

90 Oct 19, 2010

Supernova

Supernova     Preface   Bella; I had to go. I had seen the look in Edward’s eyes, and I knew what was coming next. I could feel it in the w…

Started by Lisaslovestories

33 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Brittany

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service