The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Moon' (35)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tiny Moments

Just a short story I came up with. Some of the missing moments in Breaking Dawn! enjoy X)     As I walked up to the Cullen house, I has one…

Started by gabrielle nicole grace <3

1 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Savanna

Binary Star [The choice between past and present]

Binary Star The choice between past and present.   Prefece.   How could this be? Was the universe playing some sick, twisted game wi…

Started by Lisaslovestories

503 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Cierra Cullen

Never Coming Back (PG-13)

What if Bella kissed Jacob on page 377? Here is what ensues:       Preface (G)             I ignored the voice, for once not happy to hear…

Started by Renesmee Carlie Cullen's Girl

13 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by TeamCarlisle+Esme

Red Moon ~ Rated T ~ Comment Page

Eshe is a half vampire just like Renesmee and Nahuel, who wanders around with her vampire parents, Emma and Alem Bara. When she finally man…

Started by Ruh-Nez-May aka Nessie Cullen

74 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Ruh-Nez-May aka Nessie Cullen

Red Moon ~ Rated T ~ Story Page

Eshe is a half vampire just like Renesmee and Nahuel, who wanders around with her vampire parents, Emma and Alem Bara. When she finally man…

Started by Ruh-Nez-May aka Nessie Cullen

19 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Ruh-Nez-May aka Nessie Cullen

Seeing Through

Renesmee and Jacob had their first child. They have triplets! Everybody is estatic, but what happens when one of them starts seeing things.…

Started by barbieee

35 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by The Forgotten

Greased Twilight

What if Bella and Edward met in the 1950s? This is my version if they met in the 1950s, its like Grease exept a bit different because Ed…

Started by barbieee

35 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by The Forgotten

Famous

Isabella Swan is rich, and so are her two best friends. They get everything they want when they want it. They're 16 and beautiful, then th…

Started by barbieee

8 May 16, 2010
Reply by barbieee

Full Moon series. Seth POV.(4years after Breaking Dawn)

Hi everyone Finally hoping they won't delete again this story hope you like it please comment and Banners are welcome. AND A SP…

Started by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

12 May 8, 2010
Reply by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

Love Triangle

Megan loves Twilight. Even though her parents are divorced, her best friend is dying, and she found out that her best friend's boyfriend is…

Started by barbieee

3 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by barbieee

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service