The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'bella' (97)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First Light

What if Bella was born in 1901 and she got the Spanish influenza in 1918 too? What if she and Edward met at the hospital, both deathly sick…

Started by Makenna Alice Cullen

152 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by carmelarouk

Xtreme Truth or Dare: The Cullen Way

Emmett wants to have his own game show. And what game is the best game for his show? Truth or Dare!!!! But what happens when his show gets…

Started by xtheBLEACHEDalchemistx

181 May 29, 2012
Reply by XxgansitoxX

GOLDEN EYES

What if Carlisle had a daughter biologically, Bella Cullen, as we know her. Carlisle was turned to a vampire, so he left his wife and d…

Started by ѼForeverTwilighter

81 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by dmitri dixon

100 Days of Winter

100 Days of Winter by Just~Believe~It   INTRODUCTION I'm not usually the kind person you would call "extreme", but when the situation in…

Started by Just~Believe~It

5 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Chris

Just a Dream (pg13)

Summary: Edward and Bella live in 1918. Edward doesn't get the flu and leaves to go fight in WWI leaving Bella in Chicago. While Edward is…

Started by XD Mini Minna XD

12 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Alexandra Styles Cullen

Welcome to the drama acadamy

Perfect power couple,King and Queen of the school Edward and Tanya were unstopable until Bella swan came along .Bella is a threat to b…

Started by Izzy-Marie @LoL Cullen.com :D

38 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by wolfgirl

summers end (a bella and edward story)

this is a story when bella has to go to forks for the summer the worst place in the world to go! but then she meets edward and they soon fa…

Started by Music=my life

134 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by claudia jimenez

History Repeating

Bella and Edward have met before, back in the 1930's. Bella is a Salvatore and is an 'old' kind of vampire, although never got around to te…

Started by Bella Willow

108 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Zippora Mitchell

if i'de have met you then

well i have this idear for a fan-fiction. so in eclipse the film edward talks about what he would have done if he had met bella back then.…

Started by Kathrine Webber

50 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Kathrine Webber

Fire & Ice .- My Edward&Bella Story

So, just like a lot of other people Edward & Bella are my favorite twilight couple. So I started thinking, what if Bella wasn't just wr…

Started by tika*thecomplexonee♡

2053 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Mrs Hannah Cullen/Pattinson

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service