The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'bella' (97)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blessed

Rosalie Hale's POV   I stood outside me and Emmetts door. I could hear the tv blaring on the other side of it.  I took a deep breath. Why w…

Started by

41 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by PerciphonyAnne

Wolf Daires (a Vampire Daires and Twilight crossover)

Tell me if I should write this.  Desription: It takes place during Eclipse Bella isn't dating Edward, but they're still really good friends…

Started by Alexia Jackson ~*Percy's Girl*~

15 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Taylor

100 Days of Winter

banner credit goes to myself.   100 Days of Winter by Just~Believe~It   INTRODUCTION I'm not usually the kind person you would call "extrem…

Started by Just~Believe~It

4 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Just~Believe~It

LOVE'S WOUNDS

♥LOVE’S WOUNDS♥ When Bella comes to Forks, it was because she was broken-hearted, because a golden-eyed vampire named Daniel…

Started by ѼForeverTwilighter

336 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by love's wounds updates

Anonymous

What if Edward loved someone when he was human? Her name is Marie, but on the morning of their wedding, Edward disappeared. T…

Started by ѼForeverTwilighter

265 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Ashley Jordan

never ending sunset

never ending sunset   prologue I left him; I left him just as he left me years ago. I broke away from the family I have, but I don't regret…

Started by mariam amr ebrahim

6 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Alice Cullen

Renesmee's Story

Please be honest, but nice :)Roseanna   Renesmee’s Story I remember the thirst I felt when I was in the womb, the violent burning sens…

Started by Roseanna Elizabeth Boyce

7 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Roseanna Elizabeth Boyce

new york to forks

bella come sfrom new york after her mom is fed up with her coming home late and drunk a few times so she sends he to hole in the wall forks…

Started by mii

16 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by MusicIsMyLife<3

A Life To Remember (pg 13)

Hey guys.[:Just a little insight on my story, Its called a Life To Remember because it goes along the story line of A Walk To Remember by N…

Started by Oh!"I'll be your truth...♥"

7 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Bella Cullen

Gone

Bella's POV   Suddenly everything made perfect sense. Edward was gone, my only true friend hated me because I was in love with a man who di…

Started by Just~Believe~It

33 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Just~Believe~It

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service