The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'cullens' (27)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

talk with the cullens (or ask anything!)

me Renesmee u can call me Ren wil be the host type person! now talk with/ask the cullens  plus jakes pack! (and any other vamps they may no…

Started by d ~Renesmee Carlie Cullen~

26 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by woℓfiε™

experimental

Preface   I'm Emma black my life's pretty good ... and confusing it’s not easy when you know that you are the only one of your kind.…

Started by d ~Renesmee Carlie Cullen~

1 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by d ~Renesmee Carlie Cullen~

Forbidden Sunrise..Nessie Fanfiction chapter one.

Chapter One..the war is on.. “Ouch, Alice that hurt!” I exclaimed to my aunt. She was doing my hair for the party..my engagement par…

Started by ♥Nessie4liife♥

4 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by ♥Nessie4liife♥

About the story im going to write plz read and comment to see if youd like me to write it!

Hey guys wats up??? well first of all id like to say that i am writing  a new fanfiction series that is inspired by old fanfiction stories…

Started by ♥Nessie4liife♥

4 May 26, 2010
Reply by daZzLEr priNcesS

forced minds

ok so this is like my 2 fanfiction umm i was in a dark mood when i wrote this the cullens will come dont worry! lol it gets happy u just ha…

Started by Gr@ce

9 May 24, 2010
Reply by mrs.black

Blood Lust

This story is when Bella's Birthday party and she was actually bitten by Edward, but theycouldn't leave her changing into a vampire. So…

Started by Kiara Elise Cullen

48 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by angelie

Inlove With my Best Friend (fan fiction)

Okay, so I have a new fan fan fiction, because my other one Blood Lust didn't turn out as successful as I wanted it to be. If you wanna rea…

Started by Kiara Elise Cullen

3 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Gr@ce

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service