The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'renesmee' (20)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ThE fLiPpEd ChOicE

Bella is back in high school and this time, she's going to have a much harder choice. Not only does she has to pick between the sweet schoo…

Started by barbieee

18 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by barbieee

Renesmee POV

do you guys want me to write a story on rensmee's POV from the beginning (ever since Edward was able to heard her thoughts) NOTE: Since in…

Started by Fanpires&Co.♥

10 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Fanpires&Co.♥

Accessories

Bella and Edward find themselves fighting two battles at once but they are not against enemies but their own families. Renesmee…

Started by C.M. Cullen

301 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by C.M. Cullen

Immortal Child

The Cullens risked everything to save the child they claimed was innocent, harmless...But what if they were wrong?What if the growth, the…

Started by TeamCarlisle+Esme

109 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by TeamCarlisle+Esme

Beautiful Incarnation {An Alec Volturi Love Story}

He's desperately trying to find her every time she reincarnates into the world again, but every time he gets close to her she slips through…

Started by TakeABiteOfMyHeartTonight<3

21 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by TakeABiteOfMyHeartTonight<3

Resisting Temptations ~ A Bree Tanner Story

formerly by Renesmee Carlie Cullen's Girl The preface and first six chapters are by her, with some minor grammar etc editing by me. Her sty…

Started by TeamCarlisle+Esme

3 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Amy

Passion- Rosalie's Tale (cullens and pack also!)

Rose has always been my favourite character and i have been wondering if i should do this for some time, but hey i decided to! before i sta…

Started by яσѕαℓιє ¢нαяℓσттє яσвуη мαяιє

11 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by яσѕαℓιє ¢нαяℓσттє яσвуη мαяιє

All's Fair in Love and War

Takes place in Breaking Dawn. Alice and Jasper have been acting weird lately - avoiding the family, disappearing for days at a time with no…

Started by Ash™

28 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Ash™

Confidential: Read me

Dear Diary,     Today is my first day of high school. I hope everyone likes me, I feel out of place these past couple of days. Probably bec…

Started by barbieee

1 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by mii

A Winters Night

A Winters Night     * Disclaimer* All charectors in this story belong solely to Stephenie Meyer. The idea is of course mine though ツ   …

Started by ♥♥♥Cortney♥♥♥

60 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by ♥♥♥Cortney♥♥♥

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service